Domaine de la Presidente | France
In 1615, the Domaine de la Présidente becomes the property of Monsieur
Alexandre de Galliffet who, as a result of his marriage to Lucrèce de Truchaud, receives the role of President of the Provence Parliament. In 1701, the property became known as “La Présidente” as a tribute to the President’s wife. At this point the lands were converted into vineyards.
In 1968, Max Aubert and his wife Henriette become the estate owners and gain back its reputation. From a long line of winemakers, Max Aubert was the Master of the Commanderie of Côtes du Rhône and the founder of the Wine University in Suze la Rousse.
Chateauneuf du Pape